- Basic Course Information
- A work-based learning experience that enables the student to apply specialized occupational theory, skills and concepts.
- A learning plan is developed by the college and the employer.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- As outlined in the learning plan, apply the theory, concepts, and skills involving specialized materials, tools, equipment, procedures, regulations, laws, and interactions within and among political, economic, environmental, social, and legal systems associated with the occupation and the business/industry and will demonstrate legal and ethical behavior, safety practices, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and appropriate written and verbal communication skills using the terminology of the occupation and the business/industry
- Major Course Requirements
- Weekly Report
- Supervisor Evaluation form
- Information on Books and Other Course Materials - NA
- Other Policies, Procedures and Important Dates available in catalog.
- Course Organization and Schedule - Disclaimer: Schedule and content is subject to change at the instructor’s discretion
- Grading - All material must be turned in prior to the week of finals;
Weekly Reports 30%
Supervisor Evaluation 30%
Disclaimer: Grading percentages subject to change at the instructor’s discretion.
August 18, 2015