Texas Community Colleges
How To Apply

Student Support Services Application

  • Make sure to answer all questions
  • Need assistance? Contact us!
  • Attach a copy of your most recent IRS Income Tax Forms for:
    • yourself (if you are not claimed as a dependant) OR
    • your parents/legal guardian (if they claim you)


Call 325.574.7928 or come by our office located in the Student Center Rm. 106


Print this page