- Basic Course Information
- Practical methods of flow measurements and flow integration.
- Emphasizes primary flow element selection and calculations in accordance with American Gas Association (AGA) and American Petroleum Institute (API) standards.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Perform flow calculations
- Select the proper primary flow element under specific conditions
- Major Course Requirements
- Lab Participation
- Quizzes / Test / Final Exam
- Information on Books and Other Course Materials
- Book: Flow Measurement, Process Control Series 775, Schoolcraft by Wolff
- Other Policies, Procedures and Important Dates are available in the Catalog.
- Course Organization and Schedule - Disclaimer: Schedule and content is subject to change at the instructor’s discretion.
- Weekly Course Schedule
||Properties of Fluid Flow
||Primary Measuring Devices
||Secondary Measuring Devices
||Open-Channel Flow Devices
||Turbine and Magnetic Flowmeters
||Metering the Flow of Solid Particles
||Installation and Maintenance of Flow Instruments
August 29, 2016