|Payment Options||Online Payment Information||FAQs
- In-person at the Business Office located in Palmer Hall (Building 20)
- Online payments can be done using two methods from the student portal:
- PAY NOW – make one-time payments. Pay Now is an online payment system that allows you to make secure payments 24 hours a day 7 days a week using your debit/credit card.
- COLLEGE GREEN PAYMENT PLAN – enroll in a payment plan for deferred payments. A College Green Payment Plan gives you the flexibility to choose your payment dates and frequency of payments.
*see the Business Office to learn more about a tuition payment plan and questions about meeting your financial obligation with Western Texas College.
|Online Payment Information|
How to Access PAY NOW and FAQs
PAY NOW is an online payment system that allows you to make secure payments 24 hours 7 days a week using your debit or credit card. You can view your student account balance prior to making a payment.
Please note that PAY NOW is not a payment plan system. If you wish to set up a payment plan, you will need to do that through our College Green Payment Plan option.
- Click on the “Campus Connect” tab
- Read and click the “Acknowledgement” button
- Read and click the “I Agree” button
- Click on Account Information
- Click on Review/Pay Account
- Select Semester
- Click Display Balance
- Select PAY NOW
- Click to be redirected at bottom of page
What is the difference between “balance due” and “payment amount”?
Your balance due is the amount provided from your student record with the college. If you have added or dropped a class recently, this would affect the balance due. Check with the business office if you feel the balance due on your student record is not correct.
Payment amount is the amount you wish to pay for the transaction you are completing today. This does not reflect any deadlines that are imposed for paying your student account.
Is there a fee associated with using this online payment service?
Yes, a $2.00 fee is collected each time you submit an online payment.
What happens if my card declines?
Your payment will not be processed. The card that is used for making payments must have the same billing information that you entered into our online payment system. This includes the billing zip code. Other reasons for declines include card information on file that occurs due to a new expiration date or new security code (CVV).
If the decline is due to insufficient funds, you will need to choose a different credit/debit card with sufficient funds available on your card or select a card with a higher daily limit.
If the decline is due to an invalid expiration date or CVV code, you will need to update your profile with the new card information.
What happens if I drop or add a class?
This will affect the amount owed. Other events that can change the amount you owe include dorm and meal plan charges. The balance due in your student record is updated immediately after changes occur. Should you have any questions regarding the amount owed or your charges, you should contact the business office.
Why do I have to input my email address?
You can choose the email address that you prefer to receive communications. We will use this for payment confirmation receipts but will not use this for marketing or solicitation purposes.
Will I receive a receipt for the payment?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation as soon as your payment has been processed.
When will my payment be applied to my balance?
Your payment will be applied to your balance owed immediately. If your payment is declined by your credit card company or financial institution at a later time, your balance due will be revised.
Who should I contact if I have questions?
- Questions regarding your financial aid award: WTC Financial Aid office, 325-574-7640
- Questions about your tuition balance: WTC Business Office, 325-574-7610
- Questions regarding declined payments: You can email questions to email@example.com or call (844) 743-5229.
Need more information? Watch this video!