- WTC College Application or Texas Common Application
Application can be accessed here.
- Official high school and/or all college transcripts
- Exemption or placement college entrance scores
Examples of these scores include: SAT, ACT, TAKS, PSAT, PLAN, STAAR
Western Texas College Counseling Services provides students with a range of resources to assist them in formulating plans and making decisions in various phases of their academic, personal and vocational development.
Western Texas College encourages all students to participate in academic advisement throughout their tenure here. The Academic Advisement process includes meeting with a counselor, academic advisor or faculty advisor to choose courses and make appropriate decisions concerning students’ academic goals. The following populations of students are required to be advised each semester prior to registration:
- Students enrolling at WTC for the first time
- Students who are not TSI met
- Students on scholastic probation
- Student athletes
The Counseling Services staff, as well as faculty advisors, is available year round to guide students regarding prerequisites, course transferability, career choices, and many other aspects that concern student development. Information is also available at the Counseling Center in printed form on drug and alcohol abuse, study skills, AIDS, pregnancy, military service, and many other concerns.
For information regarding Disability Services please contact the ADA Accessibility Coordinator in the Counseling Office located in the Learning Resource Center or with the contact information below.
- Online Advising
- Disabilities Support Services Student Manual
- Students requesting special testing accommodations must contact the counseling office for more information.
Advising Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm||Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm||Summer: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm|
Director of Counseling
ADA Accessibility Coordinator