The Visitor Center, located on the campus of Western Texas College, is the host facility for individuals and groups to the campus. 'The Center' serves as the main facility for meetings, conferences, and retreats that reach the objectives of corporate, community, and individual organizations. Our facility accommodates both formal and casual settings and approach to customer service makes 'The Center' the standard for all of your events. We believe that, with this type of approach, we can offer the highest level of personalized quality service for all meeting and dining needs.
Service Packages Available:
- Host coordinators available for personal assistance
- On-site parking area with easy access
- Handicap accessible
- Flexible meeting areas that can serve 10 to 75 individuals
- Full service kitchen equipped with ice maker
- Full or partial menus for anytime snacks, breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
- Video conferencing packages
- High speed wireless internet access
- LCD projector, overhead projector, flip chart package, audio visual screen, VCRs, DVDs
- Lodging arrangement through our local motels located within a short distance from campus
For further information, please contact:
Visitor and Conference Center
Western Texas College
6200 College Ave.
Snyder, TX 79549
Think of “The Center” not only for our exceptional space and services but also for your most personal events, receptions, weddings, or your next holiday party!